- WIDE COMPATIBILITY: M1 Gaming Headset is designed with Surround Sound, noise-canceling mic & LED Light. The headset supports PS5, PS4, New Xbox One, PC, Nintendo 3DS, Laptop, PSP, Tablet, iPad, Computer, and Mobile Phone. Coming with a 3.5mm audio adapter, it can also be used for computers with dual 3.5mm jacks.
- GREAT HUMANIZED DESIGN: Superiorly comfortable over-ear pads of breathable protein and muti-points supported head beam is in accord with human body engineering. They can reduce hearing impairment and heat & sweat. Skin-friendly leather material allows a longer period of wearing. Glaring LED lights on the earcups are designed to highlight the gaming atmosphere.
- NOISE CANCELING MICROPHONE: This headset provides a high-end noise cancellation effect to enable you to chat with your fellow players with crystal clarity. If you wanna enjoy your valuable me-time without communicating with other players, you could turn off the mic by sliding the switch.
- TRUE SURROUND SOUND EXPERIENCE: The M1 Gaming Headset is equipped with excellent 40mm audio drivers in combination with advanced audio technology. It delivers high-quality simulated surround sound to make the gaming atmosphere even more intense. With the responsive audio drivers, you can better check the direction of the incoming sound, such as the gunshot, your opponent's steps, and scenario indicates.
- DETAILS DETERMINE QUALITY: The anti-winding braided audio cable has a high tensile strength which can effectively prevent this 78-inch long cable from twining. It is designed with a rotary volume controller and microphone mute key, allowing you to control the volume and mic easily.
1. On the Xbox One: Plug and play, but requires a Microsoft adapter( not included)
2. On the Xbox one S/X: Plug and play
Go to "Settings" --- Find "Display & Sound" --- Click "Audio Output" --- Both HDMI audio and Optical audio choose “Stereo uncompressed
1. Normally, just plug and play.
2. Some devices need to set the ps4 settings before you use it:
Go to "Settings" --- Find "Devices" --"Audio Devices" --- Click "Output to headphones" --- Click "All audio"
Please use the 1-to-2 3.5mm jack splitter cable If your desktop has a separate audio and micro interface, connect the 1-to-2 3.5mm jack splitter cable ( Included ) with the 3.5mm jack of the gamer headset and plug it into the PC if you want to use headphone and microphone at the same time.
Red jack for Microphone
Green jack for Audio
USB cable for LED light
1. USB Jack Only for LED Light
2. When you use Old Xbox one, a Microsoft adapter is needed, but not included in the package,
3. There is a Microphone ON/OFF Button in the line controller, please make sure to turn it on to let the microphone work.
4. 2-in-1 adapter only needed when using PC.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.