- 36 OZ removable reservoir
- SPACE SAVING 6.5" wide. Dimensions out of box: 11.3” x 6.5” x 12.2”. Height with handle up: 16.8”. Weight: 4.5lb. Cord length: 27.5". Voltage: 120v. Condition - New
- FAST & FRESH-BREWED: Coffee made in minutes.
- BACK-TO-BACK BREWING: Immediately brew a second cup, no need to wait for reheating.
- TRAVEL MUG FRIENDLY: Accommodates travel mugs up to 7” tall with drip tray removed, or 6” with drip tray
- SIMPLE BUTTON CONTROLS: Just insert any K-Cup pod and use the button controls to brew a delicious cup.
- MAINTENANCE ALERT: Reminds you to descale after every 250 brews.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Auto Off automatically turns your brewer off 5 minutes after the last brew for energy savings, but will be ready to brew as soon as it is powered on again.
- COMPATIBLE WITH THE MY K-CUP UNIVERSAL REUSABLE COFFEE FILTER: Brew your own ground coffee (sold separately).
- ACCESSORIES SOLD SEPARATELY: Tall Handle Water Filter Starter Kit and My K-Cup Universal Reusable Filter are sold separately and are not included with Walmart Keurig K-Express Essentials purchase.
Volume Capacity: 36 oz
Features: Variable Cup Size
Assembled Product Weight: 4.5 lb
Model: K-Express Essentials
Manufacturer Part Number: K-Express
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 11.30 x 6.50 x 12.20 Inches
Warranty information: LIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. (Keurig) warrants that your brewer will be free of defects in materials or workmanship under normal home use for one year from the date of purchase. It is recommended that you register your brewer on Keurig.com/new so that your purchase information will be stored in our system. Keurig will, at its option, repair or replace a defective brewer without charge upon its receipt of proof of the date of purchase. If a replacement brewer is necessary to service this warranty, the replacement brewer may be new or reconditioned. If a replacement brewer is sent, a new limited one year warranty will be applied to the replacement brewer. This warranty only applies to brewers operated in the United States and Canada. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state and, in the case of Canada, from province to province. Only the use of Keurig® K-Cup® brand pods and accessories will guarantee the proper functioning and lifetime of your Keurig® brewer. Any damage to or malfunction of your brewer resulting from the use of non-Keurig® pods and accessories may not be covered by this warranty or may result in a service fee if the damage or malfunction is determined to be caused by such use. WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THE LIMITED WARRANTY? THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES SUCH AS PROPERTY DAMAGE AND DOES NOT COVER INCIDENTAL COSTS AND EXPENSES RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. Some states or provinces do not allow the exclusion or limitations of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you depending on the state or province of purchase. Nor does this warranty cover damages caused by use of non-Keurig® pods or accessories, services performed by anyone other than Keurig® or its authorized service providers, use of parts other than genuine Keurig® parts, or external causes such as abuse, misuse, inappropriate power supply, or acts of God. OTHER LIMITATIONS THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IS IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTY, WHETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL. IN ADDITION, KEURIG® HEREBY SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO YOUR BREWER, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Some states or provinces do not allow disclaimers of such implied warranties or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you depending on the state or the province of purchase. HOW DO YOU OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE? Keurig® brewers are high-quality appliances and, with proper care, are intended to provide years of satisfying performance. However, should the need arise for warranty servicing, simply call Keurig Customer Service at our toll free phone number 1.866.901.BREW (2739). Please do not return your brewer for servicing without first speaking to Keurig Customer Service to obtain a Return Authorization (RMA) number. Keurig® brewers returned without a Return Authorization number will be returned to the sender without servicing.Please be aware that the warranty terms on items offered for sale by third party Marketplace sellers may differ from those displayed in this section (if any). To confirm warranty terms on an item offered for sale by a third party Marketplace seller, please use the 'Contact seller' feature on the third party Marketplace seller's information page and request the item's warranty terms prior to purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.