- Keurig K-Elite Silver
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX: One water filter handle, and one filter to help ensure your beverages taste their absolute best.
- BREWS MULTIPLE CUP SIZES: 4, 6, 8, 10, 12oz Enjoy the most popular cup sizes.
- STRONG BREW BUTTON: Increases the strength and bold taste of your coffee’s flavor.
- ICED SETTING: Brew hot over ice at the touch of a button for full-flavored, delicious iced coffee.
- HOT WATER ON DEMAND BUTTON: Perfect for instant soups or oatmeal.
- FAST & FRESH BREWED: Coffee made in minutes.
- LARGE 75oz WATER RESERVOIR: Allows you to brew 8 cups before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. Removable reservoir makes refilling easy.
- REMOVABLE DRIP TRAY: Accommodates travel mugs up to 7.2 inches tall and holds a full accidental brew for easy cleanup.
- BREWER MAINTENANCE REMINDER: Alerts you when it is time to descale your coffee maker. Descaling is an important process that removes built-up calcium deposits, ensuring the best-tasting brew possible.
- QUIET BREW TECHNOLOGY: Minimizes noise when the coffee maker is in use.
- BEVERAGES: Brews coffee, tea, hot cocoa, specialty, and iced beverages.
- USE GROUND COFFEE: Compatible with the My K-Cup Universal Reusable Coffee Filter (sold separately), allowing you to brew with your own ground coffee.
- KEURIG BREWER CONDITION - New
Volume Capacity: 75 oz
Features: Temperature Control, Automatic Shut Off, Variable Cup Size, Water Level Indicator
Assembled Product Weight: 12.65 lb
Manufacturer Part Number: Keurig
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 12.70 x 9.90 x 13.10 Inches
Instructions: For household use only.
Warranty length: 1 Years
Warranty information: LIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. (Keurig) warrants that your brewer will be free of defects in materials or workmanship under normal home use for one year from the date of purchase. It is recommended that you register your brewer on Keurig.com/new so that your purchase information will be stored in our system. Keurig will, at its option, repair or replace a defective brewer without charge upon its receipt of proof of the date of purchase. If a replacement brewer is necessary to service this warranty, the replacement brewer may be new or reconditioned. If a replacement brewer is sent, a new limited one year warranty will be applied to the replacement brewer. This warranty only applies to brewers operated in the United States and Canada. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state and, in the case of Canada, from province to province. Only the use of Keurig® K-Cup® brand pods and accessories will guarantee the proper functioning and lifetime of your Keurig® brewer. Any damage to or malfunction of your brewer resulting from the use of non-Keurig® pods and accessories may not be covered by this warranty or may result in a service fee if the damage or malfunction is determined to be caused by such use. WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THE LIMITED WARRANTY? THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES SUCH AS PROPERTY DAMAGE AND DOES NOT COVER INCIDENTAL COSTS AND EXPENSES RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. Some states or provinces do not allow the exclusion or limitations of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you depending on the state or province of purchase. Nor does this warranty cover damages caused by use of non-Keurig® pods or accessories, services performed by anyone other than Keurig® or its authorized service providers, use of parts other than genuine Keurig® parts, or external causes such as abuse, misuse, inappropriate power supply, or acts of God. OTHER LIMITATIONS THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IS IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTY, WHETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL. IN ADDITION, KEURIG® HEREBY SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO YOUR BREWER, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Some states or provinces do not allow disclaimers of such implied warranties or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you depending on the state or the province of purchase. HOW DO YOU OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE? Keurig® brewers are high-quality appliances and, with proper care, are intended to provide years of satisfying performance. However, should the need arise for warranty servicing, simply call Keurig Customer Service at our toll free phone number 1.866.901.BREW (2739). Please do not return your brewer for servicing without first speaking to Keurig Customer Service to obtain a Return Authorization (RMA) number. Keurig® brewers returned without a Return Authorization number will be returned to the sender without servicing.Please be aware that the warranty terms on items offered for sale by third party Marketplace sellers may differ from those displayed in this section (if any). To confirm warranty terms on an item offered for sale by a third party Marketplace seller, please use the 'Contact seller' feature on the third party Marketplace seller's information page and request the item's warranty terms prior to purchase.
California State Chemical Warning Text: NA
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.