Eastar Violin 4/4
This Eastar EVA-1 violin bundle includes all the accessories you need to start playing right out of the box. . Save your time and money with an all-in-one violin bundle! Eastar EVA-1 violin is designed to produce remarkable sound, visual beauty, sturdiness, playability, and affordability to ensure that players will get the right start. Pick up it to join in the growing violin fanfare! Enjoy your own fun and colorful music life.
- Size: 4/4
- Color: Natural
- Length: 23 Inch
- Hand Orientation: Right
- Body Top: AAA African Spruce
- Back & Sides&Neck : AAA African Maple
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Pegs Material: Ebony
- Bow Material: Brazil Wood
- String Material: Steel Wire
Nice Violin Bow
This bow is made of Brazilwood octagonal stick, and we use natural Mongolian horse hair(without bleach) for the bow. High density ebony frog is mounted with fully Abalone Shell Inlay. A good violin matches a good bow. We have tested hundreds of violin bows and chosen this as our favorite. Quality fittings, great sound, well balanced for quick response and resiliency. The Eastar bow is your great choice.
Great Beginner Bundle
The Eastar violin comes with everything you need to start playing straight out of the box. It includes all these accessories:
- A Good Quality Lightweight Hard Case;
- A Rosin ;
- A DT-1 Tuner, battery included;
- A Shoulder Rest;
- A Polishing Cloth;
- Extra Set of Strings.
1. Material Selection
Careful screening of wood, and then let them expose to air and dry naturally for three years. Finally, the useless material should be eliminated. And matching the filtering material and send them to dry & wet room, to process them artificially. Make sure the dry and humidity of about 5 degrees then the production of violin can begin.
Eastar always keeps high requirement in making musical instruments. A high-end violin must reach the standard of precise and perfect craftsmanship, sweet sound, comfortable grip and lasting stability. It really needs to pay great effort to reach these standards. Because there are more than 100 processes in making violin and DO NOT allow any slightest negligence in every process.
3. Hand Feeling Process
Well hand feeling is the key to a good musical instrument, which is reflected in smooth feeling and suitable thickness handle, ultra comfortable chord distance, gliding fret and comfortable strings. Each violin has undergone three checks and adjustments before sales to ensure product quality, while giving customers a good experience.
Cause the violin belongs to wooden instrument, its best humidity to store is 50% and the temperature is 25℃. What's more, it should be placed in a cool and dry place instead of the air conditioning room. Please DO NOT expose violin under the sun directly for a long time to prevent damage of deformation and sun crack.
- 🎻The 4/4 full-size violin is made of spruce wood top, backs and sides with inlaid purfling in antique varnish.
- 🎻Maple necks, chin rest and pegs, Alloy tailpiece with four integrated fine tuners.
- 🎻The whole violin is totally handcrafted and half-handmade paint, making surface smooth and nice hand feeling for you.
- 🎻Comes with high quality lightweight hard case with pockets, backpack and shoulder straps, Brazil wood bow with unbleached genuine Mongolian horsehair, rosin, adjustable shoulder rest, clip-on tuner, and an extra set of strings, all the accessories you need to start playing right out of the box.
- 🎻30 Days Unconditional Money Back Guarantee Backed Up By Our Awesome Customer Support, you can rest assured to buy our products.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.