Eastar is an excellent musical instrument design and manufacturing brand dedicated to primary and intermediate musicians. When you buy from Eastar, you are going to buy from a company that values every customer. Eastar insists on making good products and is supported by one year's parts and labor maintenance.
Eastar EVA-330 4/4 Solid Wood Violin Set with Two Bow
Student Violin/Solid Wood/Hard Case
The original intention of this violin design is to help beginners quickly find the position, strictly follow the violin fingering position during the initial study and daily training, and form a good muscle memory.
It should be noted that the tuning of the violin is not an easy task. If you find that the EVA-330 tuning in your hand is difficult, please search for a professional tuning course. Novice tuning is easy to break the strings, so be sure to learn to tune and then tune yourself.
Set a Bridge
- The bridge should be left high and low right, and the bridge should coincide with the midpoint of the vi hole of the violin.
- When setting a bridge, please first loosen the violin string. After placing the bridge in place, the string is inserted into the limit of the bridge, and the tuning can be used normally.
- Start the tuner, clip the tuner to the head of the violin and select Function V.
- Tighten the peg, make sure the peg is not too loose or too tight.
- The strings are typically tuned to G-D-A-E from left to right.
- Push the peg inside gently while tuning.
Note: It is common for the string instuments that the state ofa new strings are unstable. It takes a few more tunings to stabilize the pitch.
- The function of the fine adjustment knob is to help the violinist to make parts for tuning.
- Loosen the adjustment knob
- Adjust the violin neck knob to about 10 cents lower than the standard tone
- Press the top knob to fix the pitch
- Gently tighten the knob until the pitch is exactly positioned
- Adjust A D first and then adjust G E
- Unbleached Mongolian horsehair, natural, tough. The violin bow is a consumable item, please pay attention to two points.
- 1: The bow is a relatively fragile accessory. If it is used improperly, the bow of the bow will break or partially fall off. The bow lacking part of the bow can be used continuously.
- 2: The new bow is not able to sound, you need to rub the rosin powder to have a sound.
How To Choose Violin Sizes
1.You should know about what the size of violin. Violins are available in 8 different sizes: 4/4 (also called full size), 3/4, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/10, 1/16 and 1/32. Size 4/4 is the biggest and size 1/32 is the smallest.
2.To measure what size violin best suits you. You need to know the length between your neck and the middle of your left-hand palm. The violin size determined by the neck/mid-palm approach would be the biggest size students should use.
- 🎻The Eastar EVA-330 4/4 full size violin is made of spruce wood panels, maple backboards and side plates. It is cut from a complete piece of wood with clean timbre and stable sound
- 🎻High-quality raw materials: maple-neck and date-wood-tail, aluminum-in-wire and four fine-tuning screws, wood-tuning knobs
- 🎻EVA-330 is totally a handmade instrument, inlaid edge line, not a drawing line. Inlaid edge violin line, in the process of slow aging of the violin, has a protective effect on the violin board. At the same time, the violin could withstand slight impacts
- 🎻With two bow of Brasilia wood, the bow is the unbleached Mongolian horse of the primary color. And the two bows are used alternately to prolong the life of the bow
- 🎻The package includes: Eastar EVA-330 4/4 violin x 1, Mongolian horse hair bow x 2, rosin x 1, wooden shoulder bracket x 1, violin bridge x 1, extra violin string x 1, Donner DT-2 Tuner x 1, 12-Month Product Warranty. Please contact customer service to receive owner's manual after placing the order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.