- 💒 10in (25cm) Profile Guage with Double Lock --- This 10'' contour gauge might be one of the coolest you have seen, the double lock keep the shape tight that makes measuring for detailed or difficult cuts easier. The 10in width, the depth widened up to 5.18''. It can copy the irregular non-90° corner, allows to easily copy shapes to tile, laminate, engineered wood, solid wood, and vinyl flooring to precisely cut flooring to match objects. Widely used in carpentry, constructions and DIY areas
- 💒 5'' (12cm) Contour Gauge --- The contour gauge duplicator has a max-width 5.11 inches and a contour max-depth of 5.18 inches. It have an single lock. The 5 in profile gauges with 78 leaves, inches and millimeters graduation on body, durable and strength plastic pins, ultra-thin fingers measure profiles up to 5-1/5 inch deep, are perfect for some tight spaces around a few pipes. Most useful tool for woodworking, linoleum installation, or any job or hobby where contour duplication is essential
- 💒 Widened 50% and Double Lock --- VIRIDI 2020 newest upgrade widened version contour gauge with double locking mechanism is made from a sturdy ABS plastic design, is perfect for fitting laminate, fitting tile or wood or around heating pipes, and more. The profile gauge duplicator is a fantastic tool to duplicate the shape of wood or metal works easier, safer and more comfortable, is a super simple and accurate way to transfer the shapes of corners and contours onto wood or tile to be cut
- 💒 Easy Way to Duplicate Any Shape --- Profile gauges are used widely in metalworking and wood working. When cutting tiles, specifically around special items like pipes, weird corners, and other things that may be in the way of cutting a straight edge tile to fit, you need a specialized tool to know how to cut your tile. VIRIDI contour duplication gauge with lock allows for simple and quick scanning of the cutting line and transfer it right onto the material you need to cut and fit into place
- 💒 Useful Contour Gauge --- Also known as a profile combs or shape duplicator, is a tool for recording the cross-sectional shape of a surface, consists of a set of high quality ABS plastic pins that are set tightly against one another in a frame which keeps them in the same plane and parallel while allowing them to move independently, perpendicularly to the frame. The contour gauge duplicator tool is perfect enough for duplicating any shape for transferring to tile and other surfaces easily
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.