Drink cleaner**, great tasting tap water with this Brita 27 cup UltraMax water dispenser, made without BPA, and includes one Brita Standard Filter. The Standard Filter reduces chlorine (taste & odor), mercury, copper, and more*** to deliver great tasting water. Designed to leave no black flecks in your water and with no pre-soak required, the Brita filters are quick and easy to use. Change your Brita Standard Filters every 40 gallons or approximately 2 months for best performance.The fridge-friendly size is perfect for busy families, sports teams and offices, while a new, sleek, space efficient design allows for convenient storage. A flip top lid makes refilling a breeze. Plus, just a glance at the filter indicator lets you know when it is time to change the Brita water filter. Enjoy great tasting water without the waste. *Based on health contaminant reduction per WQA certifications. ** vs. tap water. ***See certifications. Approximate timing based on average family usage of 11 glasses per day No single-use 16.9 oz plastic bottle waste. Six Brita Standard Filters can replace up to 1,800 16.9 oz single-use water bottles. ^ versus 16.9oz bottled water. Savings assuming pre-purchase of Brita system Based on IRI sales data for the 52 weeks ending 5/23/21.
- The UltraMax water dispenser is made without BPA and can hold 27 cups of water, enough to fill nine 24-ounce reusable water bottles; packaging may vary
- Get great tasting water without the waste; by switching to Brita, you can save money^ and replace 1,800 single-use plastic water bottles a year
- This space efficient filtered water dispenser is fridge friendly, features an easy locking lid and precision pour spigot; Height 10.47"; Width 5.67"; Length/Depth 14.37"; Weight 3 pounds
- Brita is the #1 water filter reducing chlorine (taste and odor), Mercury, Copper, and more***; get cleaner**, filtered water with a helpful sticker indicator that makes filter reminders effortless
- Compatible with Elite and Standard filters; replace your Elite filter after 120 gallons or approximately every 6 months or Standard filter after 40 gallons or approximately every 2 months